A Payroll solution for any type and size of business.
- User-friendly Easy Payroll software.
- Easy HR System for everyone.
- Payroll software that grows with your business.
- FREE Custom Report Writer which allows you to create any type of report according to your business requirements.
- Single user (upgradeable).
- Up to an unlimited number of employees.
- Quick and easy setup.
Sage Pastel Partner Payroll offers easy, accurate and secure Payroll software processing with all the features you need.
This Payroll solution integrates seamlessly with the Sage Pastel Accounting software suite as well as most other accounting software packages available on the market.
Sage Pastel Partner Payroll is available as a stand-alone, single-user version for the smaller companies or is scalable up to 10-users for larger companies. This dynamic secure Payroll software can accommodate an unlimited number of employees in varying employee brackets and has functionality that allows it to grow with your company. This Payroll solution caters for the full spectrum of requirement – from pre-defined, standard sets of transactions for less complicated Payrolls, to more powerful and customizable features and functions for Payrolls with more sophisticated requirements.
An affordable and easy to implement HR system.
- Quick and easy to implement.
- FREE employment contract template.
- FREE standard HR forms and templates at no charge.
- Record Disciplinary Actions.
- Performance Reviews.
- Scalable up to 10 users.
If you have one or more employees in your business, not only do you need HR, you already have it! From the moment you place your first “Vacancy Available” sign on the door, or, run a “Wanted” advertisement in the classifieds, to the arrival of a new hire, to their first delegated assignment, to the first pay cheque you write, all the way through training, promotion, resignation, retrenchment and dismissal; you are practicing HR Management (HRM).
With our easy-to-use, legally compliant and automated HR system, you can avoid costly Labour cases or having to pay compensation for wrongful dismissal. At last, you can rest assured that your biggest asset – your employees – is taken care of.