Recommended system configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users.
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users.
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users.
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users.
- Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with the latest updates from Microsoft installed.
- 1 GB of disk space for installation.
- Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions and other Connected Services integration)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.5.2; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB
- At least high-color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- DVD - ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, or 2013
- Printers supported by Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater(version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 required
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012 client - server networks, and Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Ac
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting software products